
Yes, it's hard to imagine but my little boy is now 9 months old. It seems like only yesterday he was a new baby and now he is already crawling...and fast I must add! Here is what my "little" boy has been up to...
he has 2 teeth now
he hates food with chunks
he is crawling everywhere
he doesnt want to be held...he'd rather be down crawling or walking assisted
he loves to push our laundry basket around (he prefers the laundry basket but will take whatever moves and push it everywhere)
he likes to walk along whatever will hold him up
he crawls up the stairs
he has fallen off the bed already
he likes to crawl with his head down looking at the floor so he runs into everything
he likes to climb up mommy's legs (he has taken down my pants doing this a couple times)
I could go on and on...but in short...he is VERY BUSY! There is no rest for a parent with a 9 month old!
He had his 9 month check up yesterday. His doctor says he looks great and is growing right on his curve. He is 15 lbs 9 oz and is 28 inches long...5th percentile in weight and 75th for height.
He had his first real vacation last weekend. He got to stay in a hotel room for the first time. It was so funny when we got in the room...after driving for 4 or more hours we got in the room and Jaxon made this very loud sqeal as if he were screaming for joy! It was hilarious. It was like he was so excited to be in a hotel...like he'd done it before and loved it. Anyway, he was so good over the weekend. I dreaded the trip thinking what will I do with a baby in a hotel all day...the answer is...let him down and crawl. We took the laundry basket for him to push around but he only did that a couple times...he would rather crawl. He loved crawling everywhere...up and down the long halls...everywhere!!! He was filthy but he loved it! When we got home, he was smiling and crawling everywhere again as if to say he was glad to be home.
he has 2 teeth now
he hates food with chunks
he is crawling everywhere
he doesnt want to be held...he'd rather be down crawling or walking assisted
he loves to push our laundry basket around (he prefers the laundry basket but will take whatever moves and push it everywhere)
he likes to walk along whatever will hold him up
he crawls up the stairs
he has fallen off the bed already
he likes to crawl with his head down looking at the floor so he runs into everything
he likes to climb up mommy's legs (he has taken down my pants doing this a couple times)
I could go on and on...but in short...he is VERY BUSY! There is no rest for a parent with a 9 month old!
He had his 9 month check up yesterday. His doctor says he looks great and is growing right on his curve. He is 15 lbs 9 oz and is 28 inches long...5th percentile in weight and 75th for height.
He had his first real vacation last weekend. He got to stay in a hotel room for the first time. It was so funny when we got in the room...after driving for 4 or more hours we got in the room and Jaxon made this very loud sqeal as if he were screaming for joy! It was hilarious. It was like he was so excited to be in a hotel...like he'd done it before and loved it. Anyway, he was so good over the weekend. I dreaded the trip thinking what will I do with a baby in a hotel all day...the answer is...let him down and crawl. We took the laundry basket for him to push around but he only did that a couple times...he would rather crawl. He loved crawling everywhere...up and down the long halls...everywhere!!! He was filthy but he loved it! When we got home, he was smiling and crawling everywhere again as if to say he was glad to be home.

4 comments:
Busy doesn't begin to cover it... But he's so cute about everything that you can't help but laugh at him... He's going to be a dancer ya know... Mom
hell ya he is going to be a dancer if I have anything to do with it hehehe! Yeah he is so freaking cute, I hope to have 2 just like him. They are all going to have so much fun together!
Where did you guys go on vacation? He is so cute! I haven't seen him in such a long time, he's getting so big. And I've seen him dance to the music so I could agree with the speculation of him being a dancer. That was funny to watch. Happy 9 months Jaxon! :)
Hi April, It so great to finally meet little Jax, He is a doll!
9 months huh? WOW... Time goes so fast! we are moving back in about a year and a half,I can't wait! Tell Shaner I said hello! It was really good to see yall!
Post a Comment