I know, I suck! We moved and I had some things happen and I figured this blog world had died anyway so why post? So I've been getting a lot of crap about that so I thought I'd better post something. So you may or may not know that we've been building a house rather than looking for a house. Well it's almost done now and we'll be closing this month! I have lots of pictures of the whole process but I packed my cord to my camera so you'll all have to wait until we're moved in, unpacked and settled to see them. It has been a pretty easy process too. We met in November to finalize all the plans. They started digging the week before Christmas and now we're in March and almost done! I dont believe I've ever been so excited to move! Dont get me wrong, living with my in-laws has been great but I cant wait to move into MY NEW house!!!
1 year ago

5 comments:
wow its about freakin time you posted a blog and yes we need pics of your house from start to finish so get on that. I know you have some on your computer already cuz you emailed them to me so you could at least post those slacker.
I can't wait till you guys are in your new home too cuz yippee another nice house to have parties at hehehe.
congrats on the new house, that will be so fun for you guys!!!
I'm excited that you are getting into your house soon! Can't wait to see pics!
Really???? A post from April!!!??? Well, by now you're all moved in so I can say that your house turned out gorgeous and I love love love it! Although I think the kids rather enjoyed it when it was empty... :)
I totally agree!! It takes too much time to blog, go facebook! But I did get hounded too so ..... I had to do a new blog page. I couod not get into mine old one.
Post a Comment