Well Jax is now 3 and can go to pre-school. I recently received information of a pre-school in our neighborhood and thought that was just perfect. Anyway, she offers a weekly summer camp of different fun subjects. This week is arts & crafts. Jax has come home with a new craft he's done each day...super cute.

He has also told me he's gotten in trouble. Well the teacher hasnt called us or told my mom when she picks him up but it still has me a little worried. I left a voicemail for the teacher today so we'll get to the bottom of this. I hope it's just one of his many stories he tells these days (like mommy locking him in the basement and him having to pee in the cat box). He has got quite the imagination.

1 comments:
Looks like he is having a blast at summer camp. Thats hilarious about him getting into trouble you will have to let me know what the teacher says. Pat was telling me that he got in trouble the other day for kicking or something like that. Thats kids for ya at this age.
Post a Comment