CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

22 Weeks!

Jaxon Lee Bawden has about 18 weeks left before he makes his appearance. He is getting to be a very active baby. Somedays I think he is practicing to be on Dancing with the Stars!
I've been feeling him move for some time now but his daddy got to feel him move for the first time on Saturday. Tre thinks he felt him move on Saturday too. Tre can't wait to feel and see more movement. I just hope he is considerate of his mother's bladder & ribs!
We decided on theme for the nursery...FROGS! Yep, frogs! We received his bedding just this week...it is adorable! You can check it out on the web... http://www.brandeedanielle.com/onelittlefroggybedding.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you Apes! Maybe you should post some pics on here of you pregnant!!!!!!!!!! I know you are beautiful!

All About M.E.('s) said...

I'm so g;ad that you have started a blog! It has become a little addictive for me and it's only been a week. I'll visit often.

Mindy

All About M.E.('s) said...

I just looked at your bedding and I love it! It will make a very cute nursery.