CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Growing up & Growing out!

Well today was parent teacher conference. I am very happy to say that Tre is a good student, all of his teachers like him a lot & his GPA is 3.3. I cant believe he is in 7th grade! He really is growing up.
Me on the other hand, I'm growing out! I had requests to post pics...I am giving it a try.

4wks 8wks



12wks 17wks


22wks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the belly pics...I Love it!!!!!! Pregnancy looks good on you!!!!! Does Shane have a belly yet???? 8) Love you!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Ahhhh....cute!! you look great! I'm glad that Tre is doing well in school.

The Bawden Bunch said...

Thank you so much for making me feel good. I dont beleive Shane has gained any weight during this pregnancy...he may disagree though.