Hello everyone! I thought I would pop in and update the blog.
Not much has been going on. Shane left on Friday to go muzzleloader(?) hunting. He is gone until Wednesday afternoon. I went to Wendover on Saturday with my Bunko friends. We went to dinner, got a drink...well everyone else got a "drink", I got me a fruity thing with no alcohol. I gambled a little but I turned in early...cant stay up too late...pregnancy is exhausting. Anyway, I made my donation and came home the next morning. That pretty much sums things up.
I have to pay tribute to one of my good friends. She finished nursing school on Monday. We are all proud of her accomplishment. It takes a strong and dedicated person to finish nursing school, get married and having 2 kids all in 5 yrs. Congratulations, Mindy! We are so proud of you!
1 year ago

1 comments:
Oh, you're ging to make me cry! That is so nice. Thanks for being such a good supportive friend!
Post a Comment