CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

26 weeks & in the DOUBLE DIGITS!!!

We are in the double digits now! 97 days left until 1/30/08!
I almost feel like singing! 99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer...just kidding.
I know the last 3 months will fly by with the holidays & everything so I better get movin' on his room, house repairs, cleaning, cooking, etc...I'm exhausted thinking about it.
I am asking SANTA for a house cleaner...at least for the month of January. I can cross that off my list! Tre is taking a TLC class...learning to cook & sew. I think he will be doing a lot of cooking in a few months...crossing that one off the list. Well, my list is getting smaller now, isnt it? Dang, I'm good at this!
We're going to a Halloween party on Saturday. We are going as trailer trash, reversed. I am the man, Shane is the woman! I will post pictures.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Talk to you soon.

0 comments: