Things I miss
~Sleeping without horrible pain in my hips.
~Sleeping the entire night without having to use the bathroom 3-4 times.
~Being able to walk up stairs without huffing and puffing.
~Being able to bend over and/or sit down without making an "old lady" noise.
~Being able to pull my purse into my lap while driving and dig for whatever it is I need.
~NOT always being the designated/sober driver
~Buttoning my pants and belt loops
~A nice clean shave
~Wearing heels with confidence and not feeling like I was going to topple over
~My waist - I think I used to have one, but can't remember 100%
~Bending over to pick something up - the open legged squat is really lady like, don't you think?
~Sleeping and staying dry…gotta love the night sweats.
~Dry panties…sorry TMI
~My sex drive
~My energy level
~Sushi
~Being able to easily apply body lotion after a shower. It's no longer an erotic show but rather like a walrus grunting and twisting this way and that!
One thing I do have to say is I will miss feeling this baby dance around & the anticipation of everything!
1 year ago

2 comments:
It's funny because it's oh so true! The sad thing is that after the baby is born, you may not have to get up three or four times to use the bathroom, but you still have to get up three or four times. I guess the joke it on us mom's. Oh well, it's worth it.
I agree with all about me, it is worth it! Post more pics so we can see the growing belly here in Oregon!!
Post a Comment