Sorry I havent blogged lately. I have been SO busy! Work has been crazy!
I have 15 weeks left, I am starting to get really excited now.
We went shopping with Shane's parents on Saturday. We found a crib and dresser! Shane's parents bought the crib as a gift to us...THANK YOU MOM & DAD! We should get it in about 3wks. I am the biggest procrastinator and I have been putting off getting the room painted so I guess I really have to get busy. I need to dig into the closet and build shelves and paint.
I have a picture of the crib but it is not in the right format to post here so if you want to see it, let me know...I will email it to you.
Take Care Everyone!
1 year ago

3 comments:
I want to see the crib!!!
I want to see it!!!!! Also are you registered anywhere???
XO-Mikell
Mikell,
I will email it to you.
I've been registering for things on Target.com. I havent gone into the store and registered so a lot of the things I have registered for are only available online. LOL!
~April
Post a Comment