"I cough, therefore I pee..." -- Author:Pink Tomato
I have the funniest story to share. Last night I wanted cereal for dinner so I decided to get me a BIG BOWL. So I got my cereal in a Tupperware bowl with milk and headed to my room.
I propped myself up on my bed with pillows and then BAM! I dropped my bowl! Cereal EVERYWHERE! OMG…it was so cold. I started screaming and hollering for help. Tre, Keenai and the cats came running. Tre gave me a towel, Keenai was eating up the cereal from the floor which had dropped from my lap when I got up and I still had some cereal in my bowl. I didn’t want to throw it away…I wanted to eat it!
I took off my clothes too because I was sapping wet. I went to my kitchen to get Keenai’s bowl and low and behold…Tre left the front door open and my neighbors were walking out to their car. I was in my bra and panties! How embarrassing! So I grabbed Keenai’s dish and ran back into my room yelling at Tre because he left the front door open. He was on his way out of his room when I got to the part where I said “and I’m naked”. Tre stops in dead run…”all naked?” LOL! “NO, just in my skivvies” I said.So I get to my room, tear off my comforter and start scooping Honey Combs out of my bed into Keenai’s dish. I got all that cleaned up and told Tre to take it into the kitchen, which he did, but he dumped it in the garbage.
So now I have a dog going bazurk because he wanted his Honey Combs and cats going crazy because my room is now in disarray. Both were hissing at Keenai…it was nuts. I eventually got all my sheets off my bed and into the washer, towels on the bed and floor to soak up what was left of the milk. Then I sneezed and pissed my pants, a little.
Oh lord…joys of being pregnant.

3 comments:
April, that is too funny! I love your story. So, did you ever get to eat your cereal?
Yes I did. I ate the rest that was in my bowl and then got me another bowl. I did have a death grip on to the 2nd bowl of cereal!
One word-kegels-you'll thank yourself, trust me!
Funny story!!
Post a Comment