CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I am not alone

Running errands and talking on the phone, I am pleasantly reminded that I am not alone.Little tiny hands a precious rounded knee pushing and twisting that no one can see. Oh sweet child kicking up your heels, it is our little secret that only I can feel. I look forward to your birth, when I can kiss your skin, but for now I will just smile, As I feel you play within.

3 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Did you write that? It's really cute. I know I told you already, but I'm so glad that you started a blog. It's fun to be able to read about your pregnancy.

The Bawden Bunch said...

No, I didnt write the poem, the author was unknown. I love your blog too. I love to read about the girls and see their pictures.

Unknown said...

April that is a great poem! I am glad yu started this as well, It stinks I can't see you in person but it is great to see pics and read about your thoughts! Love, Mikell