CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cowboy Baby!


So I thought I would post and share some pictures of Jaxon.

He just got through his first deer hunt. I think he enjoyed camping. Me on the other hand...I enjoy it for about a day...after that...I need to be out of the dirt. I dont know how I'll survive next year with a 1 1/2 yr old rolling around in the dirt. I will have to bring an endless supply of baby wipes ;)

3 years ago, our friends the M.E.'s took their new baby girl hunting and Shane found it so cute to put his cowboy hat on her. Anyway...we took a picture and gave it to Martin & Mindy for Christmas that year. It was adorable.
Fast forward 3 years...Shane put the same hat on Jaxon. I think Jaxon has found his future...he's gonna be a COWBOY! Look how excited he is!







Jaxon has come up with this scrunched face smile. It is so damn cute...







Now for my favorite part...we get all clean from camping! YAY! Jaxon LOVES to take a bath.









Now I know he's mine but I think he's the cutest boy in town.

5 comments:

Mills Family said...

I totally agree he is the cutest boy in town. Those pics are so cute!

NurseNana said...

Tally my vote for the cutest boy in town too... And I'm NOT being biased!!

Trish&Tony said...

OMG, he is such a little Shane!! That is too precious!! Can't wait to finally see him!

skeeterandjenn said...

He is so adorable. Love the hat! What a cutie!!

janeal said...

wow, how did I miss this post? It's been over a month since you posted it! Oh well, Jaxon looks so cute! That cowboy hat is adorable on him.