Hi everyone.
I thought I'd post and let you all know that I am coping. I have good days and then some hard days. Jaxon keeps me happy whenever I'm with him. He is getting so smart and is doing some of the funniest things nowdays. Yesterday he would walk away from me and say and wave bye bye, walk a few more steps and repeat. He'd get out of sight and poke his head to where he could barely see me and say and wave bye bye again. It was so damn cute. We decided to buy him a new car seat last Monday. He's now facing forward and pointing at everything. He's not saying anything but just points. I cant wait until he starts talking so I can know what he's thinking.
That's it for now.
1 year ago

2 comments:
I'm glad you are doing better. Jaxon is at such a fun age, he is so cute!!
April, Wow I just read all your recent blogs, and I am sooooo sorry. I have been there SEVERAL times. And to this day, I still have not been able to have a child. So my advise is count your blessings and know that at least you have two gorgeaous boys and things will get better and bee strong and NEVER GIVE UP!! I am here if ya need me!
Post a Comment