We sold our house! No really, I think it really happened this time! We closed on Friday, yes closed meaning past tense. We moved all last week and now, we're officially homeless! At least Shane's parents are nice enough to let us stay with them until we find a house we want to buy. The only down part about that is I don't see much of Jaxon...he's officially attached to his grandma's leg. I'm not sure if we'll be able to take him with us when we find a house either, we'll probably have to surgically remove him from her. It used to be that he'd wake up happy and loving me and Shane, now he wakes up and instantly goes searching for his grandma. It's pretty funny. Anyway, my cats weren't thrilled with move. Princess didn't come out of hiding until last night, she's right back in hiding when we all woke up today. Scamper, Mr. Social, has also been a little weirded out too but he's getting more comfortable.
We will miss our house but we look forward to getting a new house and making it our home :)
1 year ago

2 comments:
congrats!!! When we lived with jays parents Aj was the same way only with grandpa, and he still is :)
YEAH!! Congrats! I'm happy for you! I'm glad I finally got m stuff back from Doug and Carol's house after 3 years so thanks!
Post a Comment