CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

5weeks 5days left






Okay...so I've had his room painted for a few weeks now and had his crib up too.Shane & Doug painted the room...it turned out SO CUTE! Shane & Tre put together the crib.Jaxon is a very lucky boy to have such a loving dad, grandpa and brother. I have to thank all of them for all their hard work...we now have a room for this little man! Here are some before and after pictures...





Here is the most recent picture of Jaxon...LOL! No, here I am at 33 weeks...


4 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

The room looks really cute! I can't wait to see it in person. You are looking great.

Anonymous said...

Good Job Shane and Doug the room looks cute...and you have such a beautiful belly!!! Ohh I wish I could be there to feel Jaxon kick! Love you and Merry Christmas

The Estes Family said...

The room is so cute, I love the Green!!

Mills Family said...

Oh your tummy is so cute and it looks like Jaxon is so ready to be here. His room is so cute, i need to come out and see it.