CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tagged

So Mickele tagged me but I dont have anyone to tag that blogs so...I want an email from anyone who reads this and does not have a blog...GOT IT! hehe
How long have you been together? 8 years in February/April
How long did you date? Well, I'll keep it simple and say we dated off and on for 6 yrs
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? That would be me but I'm eating for 2
Who said I love you first? Me
Who is taller? Shane
Who sings better? Oh by far ME!
Who is smarter? Shane don't you know he's a Bawden
Who does the laundry? it is about 50/50...I do it during the summer when he works outside and he does it during the winter when I hibernate!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? depends on which is the right side. It's different if you stand at the foot or at the head of the bed.
Who pays the bills? it's about 50/50
Who mows the lawn? Shane
Who cooks dinner? Me most of the time.
Who drives when you are together? most of the time it is me, Shane drives occasionally
Who is more stubborn? Shane
Who kissed who first? Shane kissed me first
Who asked who out? Shane called me and asked me out
Who proposed? Shane did after he finally came to his senses!
Who is more sensitive? Me by far!
Who has more friends? Shane, he has so many
Who has more siblings? depends...I am an only child but I have a step sister, a half sister & half brother. Shane has 1 sister so I think he wins since she is full blood.
Who wears the pants in the family? Shane he always gets his way.

3 comments:

janeal said...

I emailed you April!

Mills Family said...

Good job on being tagged. hey did you see that i figured out the picture thing hehehe!

Mills Family said...

K i will let mav know, and yeah that would be cute if she took some pics. of Jaxon.