CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

9wks left!

Okay, so my countdown is on...9 more wks to go!We are getting pretty excited to meet this little guy. He has been pretty active this past week, I think he is getting excited too.
His room is painted...I'll post pictures later. His closet still needs to be painted and there are some touch ups still needed but he has a room. Now we just need to get the crib and dresser in there...that should happen sometime this weekend. Then I'll post pictures of his room.
I have a shower tomorrow and I am so excited for it. Baby showers are so much fun. I mostly look forward to seeing everyone and mingling with everyone...and of course the food!
Okay...so at my last drs visit I had gained 7lbs in 3 wks and my visit before that I had gained 7lbs in 4 wks...OUCH! I really need to watch what I eat...and not literally "watch" what I eat.
Well, ta ta for now. Thanks for checking in!

6 comments:

Mills Family said...

Hey little girl thanks for your help hehehe i did it, now you are one of my friends and now maybe one day i will have something to blog about.

All About M.E.('s) said...

I am excited to see your pictures of Jaxon's room. Marty said that you guys painted all weekend. I'm sure it is super cute!
I'm excited for your shower tonight-should be tons o' fun!

Smiley Family said...

I am so excited for you guys! There is absolutely nothing like a new baby. I am loving every minute of being with my little guy! Good luck with these last nine weeks - they are brutal, but it is worth it!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! I look forward to seeing pics of Jaxon's room!

The Bawden Bunch said...

His room is pretty much put together minus some wall hangings. But Mickele has my camera so I have to wait until I get it back to take pictures of his room.

Mills Family said...

K punk you have been tagged!