Well, I finally got the pictures from Halloween from Mickele. She was nice and took the time to take out the red eye. Thanks Mickele!
We really had a good time Saturday. We started off with dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I stuffed myself so full...but I can get away with that right now since I don't have to fit into a costume. We then went to the hotel room (pat, mickele, mindy, josh, taylor & cheryl all got a hotel room) and got ready. We piled into my car...oh yeah, Shane & I bought a Yukon earlier that day. There were 10 people in the car. We went to Club 90 and had a great time. I, of course, was the DD which I didnt mind...nothing like watching everyone make a fool of themselvs. Here are some pictures of our night...
Here are the girls...yes, Shane was in there since he was a GIRL for the night!
Boys...Yep...I'm in this one!
1 year ago





1 comments:
Nice costumes!! However, I would have to say that even dressed as a man you are a cuter girl than Shane (does that make sense)-no offense Shane.
Post a Comment