So I feel all I have talked about is this baby. I should let you know we have 3 others...2 cats and 1 dog. Now our two cats are Scamper & Princess and our dog is Keenai. Princess doesn't sit still long enough for photos...nor does Keenai. Scamper on the other hand is very photogenic. Scamper is Shane's cat. Shane can do ANYTHING to this cat and Scamper never seems to mind. However, if anyone else does anything to him, he hisses and bites. Scamper is an odd cat too. He doesn't like "people food". We have tried giving him fish, wet cat food, milk...he just turns his nose up to them. He does LOVE peanut butter and syrup...something we can all thank his dad, Shane, for. Once he is done eating...he buries it. It is hilarious to watch him try to bury his food or whatever smells.
Here are some pictures of my other babies
Keenai
Princess
Scamper in his FAVORITE sleeping position
1 year ago

2 comments:
Oh, your poor animals have no idea that they are about to be replaced. Our dogs were our 'kids' until Madison was born and then they were suddenly downgraded to dog status. It was sad!
The dog is already there and princess has always been a cat but Scamper...that is another story. He is the boss! I dont know if they have alfa cats but he is definitely the alfa something! I am pretty sure he will still have his "spot" on Shane's pillow every night.
Post a Comment