We celebrate the coming birth
Of an angel come to Earth,
Resembling now a basketball,
But soon our love, our life, our all.
Author: Unknown
This poem pretty much sums everything up! I am really enjoying my little basketball tummy.
Jaxon has been so sweet and gentle with me. He is not a kicker so I think soccor is not in his future. His movements are very soft and sweet though.
He likes to hear me sing too...I think he's the only one though. We have a song that comes on the radio and if I sing along, he LOVES it! He just starts dancing, at least that's what I think anyway. Shane & Tre say he's moving to cover his ears. I think he likes it.
We got his crib and dresser last weekend. I FINALLY picked out the paint so we will be working on his room this weekend. I will have to take some before and after pictures of the room and post them in the future. For now, here is my current belly pictures...

4 comments:
You're looking pretty cute! I'm sure that you are a great singer-Shane and Tre are probably jjust envious of your musical talents.
Oh nice little belly, i can't wait until he gets here so i can babysit all the time, well okay not all the time but sometimes hehehe.
I do not know what i will blog about probably nothing but i had to have one to send you comments.
Hey by the way how do i make you one of my friends?
April, you look so cute!!!
And don't discount soccer yet... Jamison wasn't much of a kicker either but he's crazy now! :)
And just a word of warning about Mickele: She babysat me and look how I turned out.... JUST LIKE HER!!! Think about if you really want that for your baby... :)
Well written article.
Post a Comment