We are getting very close now. I had a doctors appointment yesterday. My doctor told me that last week he had 2 women checked on Thursday that were not dilated or effaced that went into labor and delivered on Friday. Well, I'm not thinned or dilated. I told him, I'm not going to hold my breath. Well, I'm still pregnant today! I don't think he's coming anytime soon. He'll probably hold out until February. I secretly hope for February 1st, but of course I am a pregnant woman and change my mind by the minute! I think it would be fun if Jaxon's birthday was 2/1, mine 2/11 and Shane's 2/21.
Well, I'm gonna waddle off now! Talk to you all soon!
1 year ago

2 comments:
Oh that would be so cute, i hope that happens, k i will keep my fingers crossed that you don't have him until feb. 1st. i can't believe its almost here. I can't wait!
All right, I'll hope for Feb. 1st too. Even though Jan. 26th is a great day for a birhtday! :) I am so excited to see little Jaxon!
Post a Comment