After a long 9 months, we are pleased to announce the arrival of our little bundle of joy.
Jaxon Lee was born Saturday January 26, 2008 at 6:33pm. He weighed 6lbs 13 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. He is an angel and we are so excited to have him in our lives.
I have to add pictures to my computer and then I will post some of him for your viewing pleasure.
You can also visit his website at http://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/Default.aspx?SM=ByFamily&BY=2008&BM=1&BD=26&FC=Taylorsville&FCY=US&FS=UT&MLN=baw
the password is bawden
1 year ago

4 comments:
Jaxon is cute cute cute!! I can't wait to see the little guy again. You guys did a good job!
Oh he is just so cute, i can't wait to hold him again, sorry i couldn't come out yesterday i was so sick and i would not want him to get it, so until i am better i have to stay away, and it makes me really upset cuz i miss him already!
I WANT TO SEE HIM!!!!! Congratulations April, I am still so excited for you! Your mom said you were accepting visitors, is that true??? I'd love to stop by sometime just for a couple minutes. :) And again, I just want to say that you timed that perfectly, I appreciate it! :)
he is so beautiful congrats you guys I hope to see you soon!!
Post a Comment