CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

6 days!

We are getting down to the end now. We have only 6 more days until Jaxon is due...that doesn't necessarily mean we only have 6 days left. Anyone who has been pregnant or has ever known a pregnant woman should know that I could be pregnant a few more hours or up to 20 more days. Thinking about the latter makes me nauseous. The small glimpse of hope I have is my blood pressure was up today so my doctor wants me to have it checked again tomorrow. If it is still up tomorrow, he will induce me tomorrow. So now is where you all come into play here. Normally I wouldn't ask or beg for anything that is unhealthy, bad or negative but honestly...lets all pray for high BP tomorrow K? Not too high but high enough to be induced. I'm not above begging right now.
I'm going to just leave it at that and hopefully the next post you see will be a picture of Jaxon and our new family!

5 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

I can't believe it is so close. So much has happened since I found out you were pregnant that it makes it seem like you have been pregnant for years-it probably feels like that to you about now! Anyway, I don't know if I can, in good conscience, pray for you to have high blood pressure-that just seems wrong :), but I will hope and pray for you that Jaxon will be ready to come SOON! On the other hand it would be pretty exciting to meet him tomorrow or Saturday....

Anonymous said...

Love you Apes...can't wait to see pics of Jax, I will pray for both of your good health and strength for momma!

The Bawden Bunch said...

I understand...healthy mom, healthy baby. I will be happy with a healthy baby right now though!

janeal said...

Yay April, you might have your baby boy soon! :) I'm so excited for you. I'm definately hoping for Jaxon to come today or tomorrow whether by induction or not! If he waits till after midnight, it will be my birthday and that would really help me remember when his birthday is so if you could work on that, I'd really appreciate it! :) Good luck today at your appt!

janeal said...

I guessed right!!! I just wanted to say congratulations and I can't wait to meet and see pictures of Jaxon! :)