One diaper, two diaper, three diaper, four...
This is how Jaxon likes to handle diaper changes. I change him, he poops in the clean diaper. I change him, he pees in the clean diaper and so on. I cannot just let him sit in a wet or soiled diaper so I find myself going through 2 or 3 diapers in one changing at least once a day.
He had his 2 week check up on Monday. He is 7lbs 1oz and 20 1/2 inches long. This means he is eating well. I can vouch for that...he eats every 2 to 3 hours.
We are discovering his likes and dislikes and have discovered we already have a bad habit that will need to be broke...
Likes...to be held, fed, changed, bathed, sleep with mom & dad
Dislikes...to be swadled, hungry, to poop, sleep in own bed
He had his first "real bath" last week. His nana got to come over and do the honors since she is a
pro at "spa days" with babies. Here are some cute pictures of his first REAL bath.

7 comments:
He is so perfect, Thank you for posting these pics! I Love them!
Oh he is so freaking cute, and that is great that he loves bath time, but the sleeping in his own bed....yeah you guys better get on that, otherwise he will be sleeping with you when he is 5 hehehe.
Nothing wrong with kids sleeping with you until they are 5... I need to see this little guy in person again SOON! He is adorable!
but what about play time for mom and dad, what do you do with the kids then?
Thats too funny!
he's so cute can't wait to see him!
YAY! New pictures!!! :) He is so so cute! Isn't bath time fun? Jamison has loved bath time since he was about 2 weeks old. :) That's so funny that he doesn't like being swaddled... And your description of diapers brings back so many memories. Have you gotten squirted (or worse) yet?
I'm sorry I missed him at bowling but I am glad I wasn't there to get him sick! :)
He is such a little cutie! I can hardly wait to get to see him and hold him again. They grow and change so fast! I love telling people how cute his daddy is with him. How life changes once you have kids - always for the best. It's let's you know what life is really all about. It's time for a family/friend get-together. Maybe March 15. Hope to see you soon!
LOL - Aunt Colleen
Post a Comment