Jaxon just turned 1 month old on 2/26. He is growing so big and becoming more alert. He is such a joy to have in our home. He gave me his first smile on Tuesday this week. When I tried to get pictures of him, he decided he was finished and would not even look at me. Luckily on Wednesday, I was prepared! I was able to get a picture of his first smiles. Here are a couple of them...
1 year ago

10 comments:
those are so sweet i can't believe its been a month already, they grow up too fast!
He is so cute! I'm so glad I got to see him again at bowling! :)
I was so excited when I got home from work on Friday and Jaxon was at my house! That was the best! I got to hold him for awhile and I LOVED it. He is such a beautiful boy and Shane is such a cute Dad. Oh, and Shane pulled up the pictures that you got taken of him-LOVED them! There are so many good pictures. Can't wait to see him again.
oh he is so cute. Can't wait to see him again?
Hi April and Shane, this is Jodi (robinson) Nelson... I found your blog on Martin and Mindy's and wanted to tell you how cute Jaxon is. I LOVE these smiling pictures, so CUTE!!!! You caught a good one. Congrats on your little gem :)
April, Jaxon is almost 2 months old now and I think it's time for an update.....
April, I'm going to keep posting on here until you get us all some Jaxon updates! :)
I know, sorry! I will post after his drs appt on Wednesday...look for something by the end of the week.
yeah punk, geez and i thought i was a slacker hehehe, Janeal i think april takes the worst blogger title for this month hehehe.
Mickele, I agree! It would seem that with a 2 month old, there would be ample material to be posting about!
April, it's Thursday.... we're all waiting........
Post a Comment