Yes, I know I have been a slacker on my blog. I know there is ample amount of stuff to blog about but there is not ample amount of time with a baby...he keeps me pretty busy.
Jaxon turned 2 months old yesterday. The last month has flown by. We're starting to get the hang of this parenting a baby thing now...I think. We've learned his tired cries and are okay on guessing the FEED ME NOW cries. He is starting to sleep more at night. The last couple nights he has slept until 5 or 6 am...we need to learn how to get him to settle down at night and go to sleep before 11 or 12...he thinks he's gonna miss something.
We went to his 2 month drs appt yesterday. He is growing...9 lbs 8.6 oz and 22 3/4 in long. He got his shots...he did not like them at all. The nurse walked in and he smiled at her. As soon as she gave the first shot, he started crying...not a little cry, A BIG CRY! He holds his breath when he cries hard. So after the nurse was done, he looked at her and gave her this look like "What did I do to you?". I dont think he'll be smiling at her again. Just kidding, he'll forget in 2 months and I'm sure he'll give her another smile.
We've been slowing down on the diaper changes lately. I've been getting better at figuring out Jaxon's signals that he is going to poop before I change him. He still sometimes tricks me and poops in his freshly clean diaper.
He is cooing now...it is so cute! He loves to talk and be talked to. He will sometimes give us a laugh (what we like to think is a laugh)...he is a comedian.
I dont have any new pictures to post since my camera's memory was full and I needed aunt Mick to show me how to delete pictures. The camera has memory now so I will be taking pics. I have taken video of Jaxon...trying to get him to talk, smile or laugh but as soon as the camer is on, he is screaming. I'll have to get Shane to upload the video to our computer so I can post one or two.
Tre has just finished his 3 term in school. He has had over a 3.0 all year...I never did that! I am really proud of him. He is a good kid and is a good big brother. He is really starting to enjoy Jaxon now.
Anyways...I think that is all for now. Thanks for checking in on us!
1 year ago

3 comments:
Well oh my look who is alive hehehe, Its about freakin time that you gave us an update. Jaxon is so cute and I seriously can't wait to watch him on mondays.
And yes tre is a really good kid he has grown up so much. K can't wait to see the pics and videos.
We want pictures...we want pictures...we want pictures!
YAY!! Thanks for the update! I'm glad that Jaxon is doing so well. He really is such a cutie. I'm so glad you bring him to bowling sometimes. That's also great that he's sleeping a bit more... I'm not really looking forward to the up all night thing again. All right, get going on those pictures! :)
Post a Comment