Here are some current pictures of Jaxon. Isn't he a ham?!
Here's one of him sleeping and hugging his Wubba Nub (soothie pacifier w/a frog attached to it)
I love this one. I was playing around with the color on my camera and took this one of him sleeping in my arms.
Awe, mom and baby...finally a picture of the two of us together!!!
1 year ago

5 comments:
What a cute little guy! Maya loves the Wubba Nub that your mom gave her.
CUTE pictures! :) He is so cute. I really like the non-color one and the one of the both of you. And I'm so proud of you... two updates in a week! I'm very impressed.
Yeah good job on the updates, oh those pics are so cute, I love the one of you and jaxon, it is so freaking cute, you need to email it to me, i need a copy.
Ya, Jaxon wont take any other binki...just the Wubba Nub.
Oh I love him....That smile of his melts your heart....I can't wait to get my hands on him!
Post a Comment