CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mean Cat???

EVERYONE that comes to my home knows we have an "attack cat"! Most everyone is scared, no actually terrified of this animal...especially Martin. Scamper, the cat, senses fear in everyone and uses it to his advantage to intimidate you. Anyway, all during my pregnancy I was so worried about how Scamper would be with the baby. I honestly thought he would bite the baby. Well, Scamper has really been a good cat. He is always around and curious. He recently has been taking up sleeping next to Jaxon.
The other day Jaxon was laying on my bed kicking his feet. Scamper came and laid down right by his feet. Jaxon kept kicking away. Well, Scamper finally had enough of it and gently laid his paw across Jaxon's feet as if to say "Enough".
Today Shane laid Jaxon on our bed and Scamper hurried up and laid down next to him. We had to get some pictures...


Here is another picture we took when Jaxon was about 5 or 6 weeks old. Scamper has really surprised me. Who says he's a mean cat????


I also had to throw these cute pictures of Jaxon too. He has a bunch of shirts but no pants that fit him and match the shirts so I went to Target and bought some overalls. He looked ADORABLE in them.

4 comments:

eMiLy said...

oh my freakin huge cat!! I've always heard about scamper and now I have a visual of him as well! Jaxon is so super cute...I love his new overalls!

janeal said...

Oh yay!!! More pictures! :) I love overalls on little kids, especially little boys. He looks absolutely adorable in them. And you know what? I used to have the EXACT same attack cat! He was even incredibly huge and a tabby cat like that. And everyone was afraid of him... I bet even Shane remembers him. I'm with you though; he seems completely sweet.

The Bawden Bunch said...

Hi Emily!!!

Janeal...I remember Tabby. I was scared of him too! LOL

Mills Family said...

Whatever, scamper is still a mean cat he is just putting on a show for the camera hehehe. So cute!