I have to tell you about Tre. He is growing up so fast now days. Yesterday was my first day back at work. It went well but by the time I got home I had a million things to do. Well at about 10 last night Jaxon was still awake and I still needed to pack my pumping bag for today. I called for Shane to come up to get Jaxon and Tre immediately said "I'll take him so you can finish the stuff you need to do". I was so impressed by his initiative to jump in and help. And this morning I asked him to go watch Jaxon while I got dressed and he went right in to the kitchen to talk to Jaxon. He is really starting to take the big brother role well. Jaxon is also starting to smile and talk to Tre a lot now. I love watching the two of them interact.
As for me...I returned to work yesterday. It wasnt as hard as I thought it would be though. The day flew by. It was amazing how much I forgot during my time off (and pregnancy...hehehe). After 5 yrs of doing my current job I thought I would never forget. Oh well, it will all come back to me.
Jaxon went to aunt Mick's house yesterday...he had a good time and was very good for aunt Mick. He was very concerned wondering where his mom was...
Then he was tuckered out...
1 year ago

4 comments:
Oh so cute, i tried to download those pics to but on my blog and i can't get them off of my phone so will you email them too me.
That is great about Tre, what a cute big brother.
hey punky, thanks for the cute idea for my blog hehehe sorry but i kinda copied yours cuz it was cute hope thats okay if not too bad hehehe.
April, I'm glad your first day back at work went all right. And I'm sorry that you're having to pump at work even though I think it's great that you are! That's so sweet that Tre's helping you out with Jaxon; that must be so nice. I have a feeling that Jamison's "help" might not be so productive...
Good for Tre-what a great kid! I thought about you on your first day back. It sucks to have to go to work, but at least you know that Jaxon is in good hands. And, the pumping thing sucks (literally), but it's worth it, I suppose.
Post a Comment