CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I survived

I thought I would let you all know that I have survived my first 2 weeks of work. It was hard but I dealt with it okay since I know Jaxon is in good hands.


He spends Monday's with Aunt Mick...I think he enjoyed his time with her...read her blog...he christened her!!! hehehe
Here is Mr Innocent that would NEVER poop on aunt Mick...

And here is our little devil after!!!


I think it's hilarious! He is the funniest baby ever!

He spends Tuesday & Wednesday with Nana (my mom). I think he likes this too since he can be home and in his own environment. I'm sure they like to snuggle and nap too...Jaxon is a good snuggler.


He spends Thursday & Friday with his Grandma (Shane's mom). He has always been good up at her house so I think he is ok being away from home. I know Grandma will spoil the crap out of him too.


We are very lucky to have such wonderful family that are willing to watch Jaxon so we dont have to put him in daycare. We are VERY appreciative and could never thank them enough!

3 comments:

Mills Family said...

Oh so cute, yeah not so innocent now is he, he would like to make you think he is by that picture hehehe. Its okay I will change poopy diapers or be pooped on anytime by him because he is just so cute, its funny but I can't wait until the next monday to see him and change diapers hehehe!
I just love him and I am so glad that I can watch him for you guys so you don't have to put him in daycare.

Cheryl Sanford said...

I love the pictures and the updates!! Make sure to keep us updated on the poop situation with Aunt Mickele :) It was fun to spend time with you guys this weekend....

janeal said...

Yeah, in the last week, I've had to sign 4 accident releases when I pick up Jamison from daycare... the latest was yesterday when he got bit by another little kid there. So yes, be grateful... although I'm sure Mickele felt like biting after the 'poop incident' so you might have to be careful there... :)