CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Does this box make my butt look big???

Our cat Scamper is infatuated with boxes. No matter how big or small the box, he has to get in it. Over the years I've taken pictures of this strange animal in his many boxes...I cant seem to find them all but here are a couple I took the other day. He is hilarious!


Anyway, here's an update of our life...
June 10th was our 2 year anniversary...we celebrated with sloppy joe's for dinner. I hope that doesnt symbolize our marriage! No, it doesnt...I think we have a good marriage and I am more in love with Shane now than I ever have been. Happy Anniversary Shaner! I love you!


Father's Day we went to dinner with Shane's fam.







Jaxon went to his first Baseball game yesterday...I think he enjoyed it...not sure by the look on his face though!



6 comments:

Mills Family said...

Scamper is hilarious and mean....he is a scary cat hehehe.
Oh jaxon looks so cute at his first baseball game, I just love him.
Yeah happy anniversary a couple of weeks ago.

janeal said...

Wow, that cat is HUGE!!! I can't believe Jaxon's already been to a ball game; we haven't attempted that with Jamison even yet and he's almost 3! :)

Happy Anniversary!!! I feel I should apologize for not having Gianna on June 10th as promised, but I am so so so glad she came early!!! :)

The Bawden Bunch said...

I totally understand...I was ready for Jaxon 4 weeks before he came. It sucks to be so pregnant so I forgive you.

The Estes Family said...

he is so cute, looks like he had fun!

Letters-2-Lily said...

Looks like he is a sports lover like his daddy! Happy Anniversary! Ours is next month 2 years for us too, time flies when your having fun!!

skeeterandjenn said...

Hey! remember me...Shanes cousin Jenny...hehe....I just wanted to tell you how adorable Jaxon is! Not like you don't know that already but he is changing so much! He is just so damn cute!