CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's about time

Hi strangers! I know, it's been a while since I posted last. The only time I am on the computer is when I'm at work. I usually avoid the computer at all costs when I'm home. Anyway...not a whole lot has happened since my last post.
We did find out Mickele is pregnant! YAY! We are so excited!!! We cant wait to hear how many she's having. Jaxon is going to have cousins close to him and close in age too. I am really excited for that. Tre never had any cousins until 1 1/2 yrs ago so I'm excited to watch Jaxon grow up with him or her or them...hehehe!

We put our house up for sale. We decided with our commute to downtown SLC and driving to Bountiful 3 or more times a week that it would be wise to relocate up there. We looked at a couple homes but really haven't been too gung ho on it until we sell ours. We don't want to find something and fall in love with it only to loose it because we haven't sold our house. We finally put a railing up in our living room...it looks way nice. I'd post a picture of it but I seem to have lost the one I had. I guess you'll have to come to my house to see it. We're getting a new fence. The old one was torn out last week and the new posts were set. It should be finished sometime this week. It's a good thing too...I dont think our old fence would have made it through yesterday's storm.

Jaxon is getting bigger. He has his 6 month check up on 7/28. He will be 6 months old on Saturday the 26th. I cant believe it has been 6 months already. The time is just flying by. I've taken some cute pictures of him but I haven't uploaded them to my computer yet so those will have to wait. Here are a few of what I do have from Tabiona over the 4th of July weekend.




I even got a picture of Josh holding him...this is a rare commodity

Well hopefully you'll hear from me again soon. I'll see what I can do about getting on the computer at home to upload more pictures to share.

6 comments:

Mills Family said...

Its about freaking time that you updated. Anyways thanks we are so excited too and cant wait to know how many also.
Oh I just love those pics of jaxon and grandpa, and the one of josh and jaxon is so cute way to go josh.

janeal said...

Yes, it is about time you updated! I think relocating to Bountiful is a great idea. You know, there's like 5 houses up for sale in my neighborhood. :) And yeah, I hope that Jamison and Gianna have some cousins to grow up with too.

skeeterandjenn said...

I can't beleive Jaxson is already 6 months! What a cutie! Love the pics of him with Bob :) I think moving to Bountiful would be a great idea...then you can be closer to Mickele and all those babies! :) BTW thanks for commenting on my blog. I wasn't sure if you knew me...hehehe.

The Estes Family said...

he is so cute, good luck with house hunting and i hope yours sales fast as well!!1

Trish&Tony said...

Hi April, I am Paul and Donna's Daughter (You may already know) I grew up with Shaner and Mick! Your baby boy is so cute! I think he looks like shane! What a cute picture of him and Grandpa Bob! Ya My Mom was over there when Mick gave them the news of maybe more than 2!! :) I am so happy for her, Well Adam is getting married in October so Tony and I will be flying up there (can't wait)Hopefully I can meet you! Cute Blog by the way and tell Shane I said hello!

Grandma Eyre said...

We grandmas like to surf the "blogs" just to look at updated pictures of the babes. That little Jaxson is such a doll! I need my Jaxson smile fix once in a while. I miss that kid!
Wow! You got your house up for sale. Hope it goes quickly and you find the perfect home for you guys in Bountiful. Exciting times ahead! We're here to help in anyway we can, and of course if ever your short on babysitters, don't forget Grandma and Grandpa Eyre! LOL