Caleb Patrick & Ayden Eugene!
Yes, Mickele had her boys and now Shane & I are an aunt and uncle and Tre & Jaxon have a couple cousins!
They were born 2/15...
Caleb was born at 9:56am weighing 5lbs 5oz and 19 inches long
Ayden was born at 9:58am weighing 6lbs 2oz and 19 1/2 inches long
Caleb is doing remarkable! Ayden had a little bit of a rough start but he is off his oxygen and breathing well on his own and doing SO much better!
Mickele is doing good and looks AMAZING!
Here are some cute pictures of them. They are SO adorable!!!
Caleb
Ayden
We are so excited for Mickele and Pat & their family...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
P.S.
Jaxon cant wait until he can play with his cousins!!!
1 year ago

3 comments:
Oh my brothers are so cute!! Hey I'm going private so will you give me your email address?
April, how did I miss this post? Thanks for the update and the pictures! And congrats to you and Shane for being a new Aunt and Uncle! :)
Being an Aunt is the best!! I am excited for everyone, I can't wait to see every one again take care!
Post a Comment