A friend of mine posted something similar on her blog one time but it was something that really touched my heart and now means so much to me...
With Tre and Jaxon it was so easy. Never a problem. Nothing went wrong. There was worry, of course. Lots of worrying. But it was smooth sailing. I think I took it for granted. Actually I know I did. This is hard...so hard. I'll never take it for granted again.
1 year ago

4 comments:
Honey, I'm so sorry. Please let me know if you need to talk, I know what your going through its way rough. I'm always here for you if you need anything.
I am so sorry April. I can only imagine how hard that is, and I am sure my imagination is only 1/100 of the actual pain.
Just remember that all things happen for a reason, good and bad, and there was definitely a reason why this pregnancy did not last. Take comfort in knowing that it is for the best, even though you will never have a chance to know why.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Shane! We love you SO much.
April I was so sad to hear. I'm sad for you and Shane and I'm sure that it is incredibly painful. :(
I'm so sorry this happened, we'll be thinking of you and your family.
Post a Comment