Well, we had a surprise last Wednesday. I was feeling like I was pregnant but figured it was nothing. Well since Wednesday was our 3 yr anniversary I figured what the heck, I'll just take a test just to see. This is what I found...
We told my mom when she got to our house to watch Jaxon. I handed her the test and she said 'Yay, your trying!!!' Um, no mom...read the test...it says 'Pregnant'. How funny. I will add she wasnt wearing her reading glasses. I asked her if she could make a cute little t-shirt for Jaxon so we could tell Shane's parents (we had to do a t-shirt since Carol is famous for missing the obvious). The t-shirt was so adorable it said
Big
in training
Brother
The 'Big' and the 'Brother' were in Blue and larger and the 'In training' was in Red and smaller. Carol read it a few times as Big In Training Brother. She thought we were potty training. LOL! It was hilarious! She finally got it after Doug had to keep telling her think about it and pointing at me.
Anyway, we're a little surprised but extremely happy and excited to add to our family.

6 comments:
Congrats! We are so excited!!
Oh I am so excited to be another Aunt yay I can't wait, I hope its a little girl!
Yay!! Congrats!! I'm excited for you!! Hope all goes well, keep us updated!
I am SO excited for you guys! Your new addition will ring in the 2010 year - so after the baby craze of 2009, I am wondering if a repeat is in store of 2010???
Congrats! Take care of yourself!
congrats!! i'm really excited for you guys!!
Yeahhhhhh! Congrats! Yeah I hope you have a girl.. What about you?
Post a Comment