I decided to post something about Jaxon...hehe...I always post something about J.
Anyway I wanted to tell you all what he loves.
He loves feeding himself. This is a picture is J feeding himself spagetti dinner. He was a mess!
J loves to help with the laundry. This time I found him in the basket of folded clothes...throwing them out!
He loves airplanes...in fact if he hears one flying over us in the house, he races to a window or the front door to see. If he hears one when he's outside, he stops whatever he is doing, points up to the sky and finds the airplane and watches it go out of sight...he even will wave bye bye to it. His nana has even taken him to the airport a couple times to watch the planes take off and land. He REALLY LOVES it!

He likes the dirt. Grandma B is THRILLED with this one. She always says he can come to her house and play in the dirt.

Loves helping daddy with the yard work. We have a picture somewhere with Jaxon helping mow the lawn. He was walking behind the lawn mower pushing it on the bag with Shane walking and pushing it behind him. He thought he was big stuff!

OREO's ...need I say more?

Cats...aka mow mow (meow meow) Oh my poor cats! Jaxon loves them SO much. He is always chasing them down, cornering them and laying on them. Scamper tolerates better than I ever imagined he would. Princess just lets him lay on her...if she doesnt want to be bothered, she'll just run under my bed and hide. Jaxon will plant his head on the floor with his bum in the air looking under the bed saying mow mow, mow mow.











5 comments:
cute post, cute boys!! :)
Thank you Mindy!
I can't believe how big he is getting!! So much fun! I'm way excited for all of these fun time I have to look forward to with my little one!
oh so cute, I can't wait for the messy spaghetti dinner and them chasing my cats around oh wow pls let those days not come to quick cuz I am going to be in double trouble with 2 hehehe
April, I am blog stalking you... =)
Your boys are so cute anddI can't believe how big Jaxon is! wasn't is just yesterday I took you pictures !!
hope all is well. Congrats on the new up and coming little one.
Nemiha
Post a Comment